All About This Blog

BEST VIEWED: | 1024 x 768 | Mozilla Firefox | Internet Explorer |
Google
 
First and foremost, the layout. I love the combination of purple, pink and white, so I decided to change my layout for good (unless I plan to switch again). Anyways, let's talk about this site and what's in here.

The navigation:
  • HOME - You will see here my recent posts and updates about myself, this blog, and the programs I joined. Basically it's the blog itself. I placed this link for readers like you to be able to navigate properly around my blog.
  • GET PAID TO (GPT) - When you click on this tab, you will notice several kinds of GPT sites. To narrow them down, here is a list of the types of GPT sites:
    • Get Paid to Read - Some people call them Paid To Read (PTR) sites. These sites focus mainly on paying the members to READ the ads that advertisers put up to gain either traffic or referrals.
    • Get Paid to Blog - I guess the name says it all. You get paid to post on your blog, of course subject to approval.
    • Get Paid to Socialize - OK. Ever heard of Friendster? Or even MySpace? Well, there are sites that pay you to do exactly what you are doing in the aforementioned sites, SOCIALIZE!
    • Get Paid to - No, it's not a typo. Get Paid To sites are sites that pay you to do more than just reading ads, or blogging, or socializing. They pay you to read ads and emails, take surveys, try offers, sign up for something, play games etc.
  • MLM & Networking - MLM stands for Multi-Level Marketing. These sites requires people to pay a certain amount of fee to join in exchange of products and services. People earn more with these programs through referring people to join under their referral link. Earnings in this kind of online business is potentially big but is risky due to frauds and scams, so beware.
  • Others - Anything that is not under the 3 categories are found here.

Paid-to-Blog programs have spread throughout the internet, and bloggers have come to realize the potentials of these said programs. Most of them are free so bloggers are crazy about them. One of which is Bloggerwave, wherein a lot of people claim that they offer payment to bloggers who review advertisers' products, of course subject to approval. I got curious so I joined.

I submitted this blog for review and waited for its approval. Luckily, it was approved, and it took quite faster than I expected. Of course, with much excitement in me, I logged in to my account and surprisingly, I saw "No Jobs" available. I thought maybe they just ran out of jobs to offer bloggers. Days passed and I still got nothing. UP TO NOW, I never saw a single job available in their "View Jobs" tab.

I think I'm losing hope with Bloggerwave. Hopefully someone will enlighten me with this.

Labels: , , , ,



posted by Maricel @ Tuesday, January 8, 2008 Tuesday, January 08, 2008   5 Comments

5 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 at 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same happen with me!

 
At September 22, 2008 at 1:49 AM , Blogger Jei said...

same thing with me.

 
At December 9, 2009 at 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://oqorewipu.freewaywebhost.com/hynuko.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

 
At December 11, 2009 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://hivanadyt.kogaryu.com/ipykexi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

 
At February 12, 2010 at 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, If you have ever thought about writing some script to automate those things that you are doing many times on a daily basis, then you have a great and easy way to automate the entir e process. It comes without saying that a few imacros and firefox add-ons can automate all actions related to a browser (Mozilla). If you wish to automate your system as such, then you may need some other script, straightforward commands will automate your system. Even a beginner can automate things using a simple software called as sikuli all you need to do is to inform Sikuli what to do by giving some screenshots and straightforward commands.
A GUI can be used with Sikuli. Sikuli is an open siurce scripting application that will use a combination of straightforward commands like click, type, wait and so on. There's no internal API support, it simply searches the screen for the image in the screenshot-that implies that you'll be able to use it for anything. There's literally no limit on how you utilize it to automate things.
This is too good to be true, however if you watch the following video, you'll come to know that this can be very easy. If you visit their home page, you get a lot of tutorials and support; it can be a cake walk even for beginners. You'll check the video as well as get the software at [url=http://technoages.com/operating-system/apple-mac-os/automate-everything-through-a-simple-script-make-your-computer-listen-to-you/]TechnoAges.com[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



PayPerPost


GPT Quick Links

GPT Read Ads GPT Socialize GPT BlogGPT Do offers, Signup, etc.GPT Listen to RadioGPT Show Pictures

WISHLIST:

Tangibles:
  • better cellphone than what I have today (Nokia 1100)
  • sala set for the new house
  • QB stove
  • kitchenwares for the new house
  • TV set for the new house
  • high-end DESKTOP PC for the new house
  • basically things needed for a new house :P
Intangibles:
  • To have a successful business - It's an ongoing process so hopefully when it starts, it will be a success that could help me and my family financially. Thanks to my parents for the business opportunity they're giving me.
  • Healthy family.

ARCHIVES


Net Earning Buddies


Talk To Me


SPONSORS

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Pinoy-Blogs.com